Thursday, October 8, 2009

My 29th Birthday

For my 29th Birthday Ryan and Kasey came up for a round of golf and a Brewer/Braves game. Little did I know that Kasey was a Braves fan!!! Golf was not the greatest but the game was good. I have pictures from the game but I still have yet to develop them, oops!



Scott and I out at Brookfield Hills Golf Course.

The Newly Engaged soon to be Jones', Ryan and Kasey.

After the game we went out to a local bar for drinks and dancing. There we met up with almost all of my siblings! Sorry Joey, you're just too far away now! Cory, Hayley, Stacy and Mark I missed you as well!!!!

Kasey, Ryan, Scott and I. I guess I forgot to mention that this was taken after Scott finally made it into the bar. Of course he has to cause the drama on my birthday and not be able to get into the bar because he lost his ID, typical Scooter!

Almost all of my siblings.

Thank you for lending your ID to the hubby so he could finally come in the bar and celebrate my birthday with me!


My sister Jessica and her boyfriend Corey.


Scott made up for it by breaking out the SPIDEY during dancing...he also whipped out all the other favorites, ha ha ha!



Long story short, Scott and Ryan's table is sopping wet and there are bottles and glasses knocked over and it probably time for Vickie to go home, LOL!!!!! Ahhh...memories.


This would be the last shot that I did not need that night, but thank you Trisha.

Thank you everyone who made it out to my birthday night, it was a ton of fun!
Next year remember your ID hubby of mine.


No comments:

Post a Comment