Thursday, October 8, 2009

More Stuff From the Summer!

Our little 1st Birthday Princess!

I still cannot believe how quickly the time flew!


Grandma Suzanne found the perfect card for Bella and her beautiful BIG EYES, ha ha ha!

Bella having her cake and eating it too! So cute!


See what I mean about those huge baby blues?!


Bella feeding herself for the first time...this was the end result!

Bella got to take her first ride in Hayden's Corvette this summer. She would've drove around all day with him had I let them.

The video shows what a night in the Yearian household is like when Mommy loses control of the situation. Power transferred to 3 kids, that's right Scoots, I called you a kid too! As you will witness Scott enjoys upsetting Bella because as he says, "it's so cute when she screams." WHAT?!?! Lord, help keep me sane!

No comments:

Post a Comment